Saturday, December 24, 2011

Electric Shavers Reviews - The Best Electric Shaver

I was very hesitant to buy a new electric shaver because of its flaw for clean shaving. My perception was that there can be no electric shaver that can give a clean shave like the old disposable razor from Gillette Mach. Guess what? I was right. I have some electric shaver, the best name in the market, but they all turn out to be just the hype with the same old defect. This is also especially true to me because I am heavily bearded.

I was headstrong and writing an electric shaver reviews was the most unlikely thing to had happened. A Braun 8995 Complete 360° that I received as a gift was all it takes to change my opinion and I need to write this review to advocate for the performance and quality of the best electric shaver to date.

Electric Shaver

First of all, Braun 8995 live up to the hype and there is no flaw of a common electric shaver. Braun for the first time uses Gillette blade technology with their cutter block and foil and it does work perfectly which now captures more hair with every shave. After shaving I no longer get the sandpaper feeling on my face when I run my fingers. With other electric shaver I need to use a trimmer or disposable blade for this experience.

Electric Shavers Reviews - The Best Electric Shaver

Braun 8995 comes with a cleaning station that clean and renew the shaver's head whenever required. After cleaning with the solution the performance of the shaver is enhanced to the like of a new one. This alcohol based solution also releases a fresh lemon scent after cleaning and contain lubricating oil for the cutter block. You need to buy the refill cartridge for this cleaning solution but its well worth it.

The cutter block and foil will last for at least 18 months before you need to replace it. Again, this will vary depending on your usage and may as well last for more than 24 months.

Apart from the cleaning station and refill cartridges what are included in the shaver's pack are the hard case, protective cap, power supply cable plug and a cleaning brush.

The price of the best electric shaver is very reasonable and justify to what it can do and the overall durability of the shaver. The best buy available online as of today is 9.99 as compared to 9.00 a few weeks ago at Amazon market place. This is one good bargain that don't come along often is all I can say about the price.

If you are looking a dependable electric shaver and beyond look no further, this is the best you can ever come across. No other electronically operated shavers come close to its performance and quality. It is indeed a must have collection for men's toy.

Electric Shavers Reviews - The Best Electric Shaver

Sometime you just don't get the right information online even after spending hours of research to buy the right products. Get more information on Braun clean and renew and Braun shaver parts discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment